I would like to take the time to welcome you all to the 'General Discussion' forum of the Wicked and Twizted forums.
The following will outline the rules of this forum. These rules will be posted here and also included in the main post containing all guild policies and guidelines. Welcome to the forum and have fun!
General Discussion forum rules.
1. All rules of conduct for the guild apply in the general discussion forum.
2. There will be no discussion of any kind related to religion.
3. There will be no discussion of any kind related to politics.
4. There will be no discussion that berates or belittles anyone whether in the guild or not.
5. There will be no discussion intended to anger another player.
6. There will be no discussion that may be considered offensive to another player.
7. You can debate, but no arguments. If you have a problem with something said, please go to that person and try and resolve it first before going to a forum administrator unless you believe that speaking to that person will most likely only cause more problems than it solves. In this situation you may go directly to a forum administrator.
8. Topics discussed may be removed at any time with no warning at the discretion of the forum administrators / moderators.
9. This can be a place for us to talk to each other about things not necessarily related to the game. This can be a place to talk about things we are just thinking about. This can be a place to talk about things we enjoy. We believe this will bring more people to our forums. When you are in the general forum, please visit the rest of the forums and see if there is any input you can provide. Try not to spend all of your time in the general chat forum and ignore the rest of the forums.